Terms and Conditions of Website Usage
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Acuity Risk Management’s prior written consent, which will not be unreasonably withheld.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.
Customer Service Contact Information
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Information Collection and Use
Sharing and Usage
We will never share, sell or rent individual personal information without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees or partners managing this information for purposes of contacting you in response to your request for information.
In order to receive some information, visitors may be asked to complete an online registration form. During registration a visitor is required to give contact information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact the visitor about the services on our site for which they have expressed interest.
Why did you receive an email from us?
If you received a mailing from us then your email address is either (a) listed with us as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future (“opt-in”), or (b) you have registered or purchased or otherwise have an existing relationship with us. We respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our mailings.
How can you stop receiving email from us?
Each email sent contains an easy way for you to cease receiving email from us, or to change your expressed interests. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions at the end of any email.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track visitors’ movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Acuity Risk Management is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our visitors to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of these third party sites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Website.
From time-to-time our site requests information from visitors via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose any information requested. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and delivery address) and other demographic information. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the functionality of the site.
This website takes every precaution to protect our visitors’ information. When visitors submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line.